Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant to support the CFO and CHRO in in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate is an experienced executive administrative assistant with an impeccable track record and references. The individual will work for and with the top-level executives at Omni Hotels & Resorts and interface with associates at all levels of the organization.
• Represent Executives as main point of contact externally and internally
• Assist with travel arrangements
• Oversee calendar and assist with all meetings, including guest greeting, room set up, agenda compilation, minute taking, technology for webinars, etc.
• Assist with Executives' Concur expense reports assembly routing and tracking
• Assist on extremely confidential project work including performance reviews, bonus incentive payouts, incentive calculations and similar
• Liaise with internal departments and hotel properties
• Assembly and review of monthly Board book materials
• Maintain all associate files in orderly way including paper files, electronic files and Filebound
• Compose memos, agendas, and presentation materials
• Update Executives' contact lists
• Maintain Maple Hall Floor Plan
• Create and distribute monthly Maple Hall birthday/anniversary milestones
• Maintain email distribution list for Corporate Executive Assistants
• Order and mail any items on behalf of executives (i.e. baby blankets, flowers, etc.)
• Plan for and execute Finance/HR stand-up meetings and social events
• Maintain current and accurate Predictive Index user list
• Oversee all New Hire processes including onboarding paperwork, WOTC forms, I9 documentation, New Hire PIFs, etc.
• Validate changes, updates and other pay changes biweekly prior to payroll close
• Manage all changes in HRIS system such as but not limited to new hires data entry, new hire self-service access, tax coding, rate changes, resignation, termination, etc.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Energetic and engaging with superb interpersonal skills
• Must be extremely proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi- task and shift priorities as needed
• A high degree of professionalism is required
• Flexibility and capability to take on special assignments/projects as directed by supervisor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.