Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
- Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
- Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
- Assist Servers during meal periods
- Remove any extra settings
- Pour Water
- Interact with guests
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be TABC and Food Handler certified
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .