The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
We're looking for enthusiastic, creative, and ambitious individuals to join Café Herrera, our restaurant serving authentic, upscale Mexican fare . A prep cook plays a pivotal role in the operation of a kitchen by preparing our signature salads, appetizers, dressings, and more - all while learning and developing skills throughout other stations in a kitchen! If you're looking for a prime opportunity to get your foot in the door of the Omni Dallas Hotel's industry-leading Food and Beverage program, while learning culinary preparation for a variety of cuisines and volumes, then the Prep Cook position may be the perfect place to start!
- Preparing a variety of food items for the Cafe Herrera Kitchen, prioritizing tasks as necessary
- Maintains cleanliness of the pantry, cold prep are, and all other surrounding stations
- Organizes and prepares both current and future requisitions
- Effectively communicating relevant menu and dietary changes between all shifts
- Knowledge of basic knife skills, kitchen sanitation, and safety required.
- Ability to remain active, including standing for 8+ hour per day
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .