The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To go above and beyond guests expectations while providing assistance and services for guests in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
- To arrange bookings, reconfirmation of airline tickets etc.
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interests.
- Assist in arranging for restaurant reservations and limousines as required by our guests.
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries, etc. to the guest rooms.
- Ensure that the public area (lobby) is maintained, clean and tidy by partnering with Housekeeping department.
- Accept other special duties as required by management.
- Set up all amenities for guests celebrating special occasions.
- Set up special packages that include pre-calls from the concierge and specialized amenities.
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest's needs are satisfied.
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner making them feel welcome to the hotel.
- Proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel experience for our guests.
- Handling of special requests i.e. flowers, telegrams, rental cars, forwarding luggage, private cars etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for an entire 8hr shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientated, and excellent organizational skills is required.
- Knowledge of the surrounding Dallas area and all of its attractions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Previous Go-Concierge and Opera experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .