Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
To provide assistance and services for guests, as well as the hotel, in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
- Park guests' vehicles.
- Retrieve guests' vehicles.
- Use friendly and appropriate expressions when engaging guests
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest
- Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for our guests; assist in airline ticket requests
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms
- Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean and tidy
- Follow-up with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are resolved
- Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, sight-seeing tours and advising of different quality local shopping area
- Utilize bell carts effectively and with caution
- Ensure the floor is covered 100% of the time, including the Front Desk
- Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms
- Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed
- Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests
- Notify the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible
- Engage in conversation with as many guests as possible
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Valid Texas driver's license.
- Ability to drive vehicles with automatic and with manual transmissions.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English in order to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, walk and run in a fast-pace.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and extreme heat.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
- Must be willing to subject to a drug screen and MVR background check.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .