The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
We're looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, guest-oriented individuals to join the service team of our Banquets team, which provides memorable culinary experiences for events throughout 100,000+ square feet of event space. A Banquet Houseperson plays a pivotal role in our banquet event operation by providing our guests with great interactions and high quality customer service, while also maintaining high levels of organization in the setup or our varied banquet events. By developing multiple skill sets, the Banquet Houseperson position provides the foundations on which you can build a successful Food & Beverage career. If you are an individual who wants to learn about and grow within the Omni Dallas Hotel's top-ranked Food & Beverage program, our Banquet Houseperson position may be the perfect place to start!
- Setting up, stocking, and maintaining meeting rooms for events (including meals, coffee breaks, and more.)
- Working with other departments to ensure that Banquet Event Order instructions are followed.
- Making a positive impression through face-to-face interaction with guests.
- Efficiently coordinating service by organizing supplies in the appropriate location, and setting tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety standards by ensuring furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to Banquet Event Order specifications.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task, including pushing and pulling objects and carts of varying weights without assistance
- Ability to remain active in a fast paced environment, including standing for 8+ hour per day
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .