Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing/serving all banquet food.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for full knowledge of menu and recipes.
- Complete daily job tasks including preparation of menu items without constant supervision.
- Maintain daily preparation par lists.
- Maintain daily product freshness on hot line and pantry station.
- Communicate to Supervisors and Sous Chefs the needs and requirements of the kitchen.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Advanced Knife skills required.
- Must be familiar with all cooking techniques.
- Must be familiar with batch and quantity cooking.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
A Texas Foodhandler's card or ServeSafe Certification will be required prior to the start of employment.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .