Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Primary role is to support and maintain the day to day activities for supplier maintenance. The role will also assist with processing vendor payments and employee T&E expense reports.
• Validate and process all requests for changes to the vendor master. Includes additions, changes to address, vendor names, 1099 status, etc.
• Determine if the vendor addition or changes fulfills IRS 1099 reporting requirements
• Identify duplicate or inactive vendors, miscoded vendor classes and tax income codes
• Provide exceptional customer service support to address all of the vendor addition and maintenance related questions and resolve any issues or errors
• Conduct payables and vendor research
• Reconcile vendor statements and solve discrepancies
• Serve as backup to vendor payment processing and employee T&E review
• Copy, scan or file invoice documentation
• Assist with special projects as requested by management
• Participate in department process improvements
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of A/P processing experience in a fast-paced and high volume environment
• Data entry accuracy a must
• Experience with Accounts Payable software-Oracle experience is preferred
• Good verbal/written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs; specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Must be highly organized with an attention to detail
• Positive attitude and ability to work with others
• Experience in 1099 reporting is a plus