Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service/ serving specifics
- Must have knowledge of all food menus offerings.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Station set-up.
- Stock needed supplies in side stations.
- Get ice supply for side stations.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Pick-up linen from laundry
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Remove any extra settings
- Coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware
- Reach-in cooler is clean and organized
- Interior of hotel, in the restaurant, and kitchen. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Must have Nueces Food Handler Permit and TABC.
- Must be able to work evening shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be a team player with good presentation and professionalism
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - disability and veteran. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .