5:00 AM - $22.00/Hr.
Transamerican Auto Parts/4 Wheel Parts is looking for a Class B Truck Driver to join our team! Class B Truck Driver will make deliveries to our retail locations in addition to numerous wholesale customers in the immediate area. If you have a passion for the Off-road 4x4 industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates a 24’ truck making deliveries of truck tires, wheels, suspension kits, and other awesome 4x4 accessories
• The driver is responsible for loading and unloading of his truck, handling paperwork as well as prepaid and COD transactions
• Performs other duties, as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Exceptional customer relations skills, safety consciousness and teamwork ability
• Knowledge and understanding of aftermarket parts is a plus
• Must be at least 22 years old
• Applicant must have at least 36 months of verifiable, related behind the wheel commercial driving experience within the past 5 years
• A Class B license is required with a clean abstract
• Must possess a valid medical card
• Must be able to work occasional over-time
• Standard Driving Environment
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
EEO/AA - W/V/M/D