WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Production Team Members - Columbus, IN - copy
3101 State St
Columbus, Indiana, 47201-0867
- Production positions open which will require operating, assisting or driving fork truck to safely produce a quality product and meet customer needs and expectations
- Positions are for 2 nd.
- These positions support production at the Columbus, IN facility by performing tasks that include setting up machines, feeding machines, performing quality checks, and stacking product to be shipped.
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. and stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Ability to read, write and understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read tape measure and perform basic math calculations
- Fork lift experience a plus
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
How you will impact WestRock:
- Approach all aspect of work with safety as the highest priority
- Have a strong commitment to learning manufacturing processes and operating machinery while possessing a desire to advance with the company
- Commitment to maintaining a clean and organized work space and providing suggestions for operation improvement
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Starting wage rate of Job rate of $18.53 / hour (plus shift differential)
- Competitive benefits package
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you! NO PHONE CALLS, please.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.