Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta), formerly known as Facebook Inc., builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps and services like Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Novi further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. To apply, click “Apply to Job” online on this web page.
Data Analyst, Partner Health Monitoring Responsibilities:
1. Investigate and define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals.
2. Perform root cause analyses on key problem areas.
3. Work with data and analytics partners to identify and track key program performance indicators, and ensure the results contribute to overall company, product, customer, and community experience goals.
4. Identify and assess risks and opportunities.
5. Drive North America site and program level goals and metrics to improve performance.
6. Explore new opportunities to support Partner Operations in North America to drive impact on business goals.
7. Effectively build and own a data-focused roadmap that solves key business opportunities for Meta’s Global Operations and Enablement team.
8. Telecommute from anywhere in the U.S. permitted (remote work benefit).
9. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field and 24 months of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Experience must include 24 months in each of the following skills and technologies:
11. Strategy, analytics or process improvement within similar domains
12. Communicating the results of analyses, and compiling briefing materials and other communications
13. Building and owning a data-focused roadmap that solves key business opportunities
14. Identifying and assessing risks and opportunities and driving program-level goals and metrics to improve performance
15. Working with data and analytics partners to identify and track key program performance indicators
16. Performing root cause analyses on key problem areas
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.