We Are Hiring
St. Mary's Village, an Ascension Living community, is in search of experienced and passionate CNAs to join our team. If you have a desire to provide quality care to those who need it - JOIN US!
Full Time CNA opportunities: 6:00am - 6:00pm
St. Mary's Village has a beautiful multi-level facility which features Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Rehab units. Located just off I-70 in Eastern Jackson County, we're across the street from St. Mary's Medical Center. National and local retailers, restaurants and festivals are minutes away in downtown Blue Springs. And just north of town, more than 1,000 acres of protected forest and prairie can be found at Burr Oaks Woods Nature Center, a favorite for birdwatchers.
Why join St. Mary's Village?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. Completing assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care, while communicating and interacting with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule, that may include weekends and/or holidays, in order to facilitate the implementation of care plans for our residents.
- Perform initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the RN or LPN
- Implement plan of care developed by the RN based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs
- Provide direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Document results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need (Required Credentials)
- Certified Nurse Aide in Missouri
- BLS certification
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)