MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pharmacy Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- A minimum of a High school diploma; an associate’s degree is preferred.
- Qualified applicants must have a Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Prior experience with Hospital pharmacy and use of PC is preferred.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Pharmacy Technician works closely with the Pharmacist and the Pharmacy staff and is responsible for accurate processing of prescription requests received electronically, in person and via the telephone.
- Accurately process orders for prescription food and medication.
- Work collaboratively with staff to effectively resolve client issues and concerns regarding pharmacy issues.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Pharmacy Technician