We offer great benefits and career advancement opportunities at The Budd Group. Start your future today!
***Text 919-229-9991 "I'm Interested. #254" with your first & last name to schedule an interview!**
Title:Hourly Materials Handler
Experience Required:Some forklift and pallet jack experience.
Responsibilities:2nd shift and 3rd shift
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
• Safely execute all activities with the proper packaging, labeling, and loading of biohazardous waste at the Clayton Facility.
• Able to operate a forklift and pallet jack.
• Responds to material handling needs in association with solid waste and recycling duties on-site and remote locations.
• Comply with all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in every waste handling area as required.
• Ensure that all medical waste is properly disposed of
• Respond to all airlocks within 10-15 minutes.
• Verify that all logs (Chem Clav, Weights & Temperatures, Spores testing, etc.) are complete, accurate and adequately documented.
• Complete proper documentation, mandatory signatures and documentation for destruction
• Clear and dispose of recycling material in various locations
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Must have a valid driver's license, forklift and pallet jack experience required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform vital functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with arms and hands. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The Budd Group is a leading facilities services company, delivering high quality janitorial, maintenance and landscaping services to clients throughout the Southeast. With a long-standing tradition of hard work, integrity, and excellent customer service, our private family-owned company has enhanced the beauty, efficiency and cleanliness of facilities and institutions for over 50 years.
The Budd Group strives to be a God-honoring company of excellence that safely delivers facility-related services to meet our customers' needs, offers development opportunities for our employees, provides growing value for our shareholders and contributes to our community.
The Budd Group is a family-owned and operated facilities services company with corporate headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Regional offices in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte, North Carolina; Greenville and Charleston, South Carolina; Orlando, Florida; and Blacksburg, VA.
With more than 4,800 highly trained service associates, we provide integrated facility services to our customers that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our janitorial division operates under the principles of the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS), which ensures a purposeful, efficient, customer-focused execution of services. We also offer comprehensive green cleaning services under the guidelines of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
To consistently deliver professional, high-quality landscaping services, our landscaping division operates under the business guidelines established by NC, SC, and FL. Additionally, we offer comprehensive green landscaping solutions to help our clients become better corporate stewards of the environment.
The Budd Group maintenance services provide a wide range of repair services for commercial properties to include preventative maintenance. We provide our services through a group of trained staff such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, who help ensure continuous system operations, maximize operational efficiencies and control capital expense.
From janitorial and maintenance services to landscaping, project management and mailroom services, The Budd Group offers the convenience and accountability of a single service provider, combined with the breadth of expertise necessary to tailor integrated facilities services plans to meet the specific needs of any organization.