Maintenance Tech- 1
M-F 8am-5pm$16-18/hr DOE
Must have experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include any or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned. Job description is subject to change.
- Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and
- Provide basic low risk service related to heating/air conditioning, plumbing, wood finishing, painting, electricity and carpentry
- Install light bulbs, doors, cabinets, paneling, formica, carpet and bulletin boards
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Must be willing to work some weekends as deemed necessary by the campus calendar/events.
- Daily schedule will change or be adjusted according to facility needs.
- Perform additional responsibilities and tasks as determined necessary to ensure excellent customer service for our client.
The Budd Group strives to be a God-honoring company of excellence that safely delivers facility-related services to meet our customers' needs, offers development opportunities for our employees, provides growing value for our shareholders and contributes to our community.
The Budd Group is a family-owned and operated facilities services company with corporate headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Regional offices in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte, North Carolina; Greenville and Charleston, South Carolina; Orlando, Florida; and Blacksburg, VA.
With more than 4,800 highly trained service associates, we provide integrated facility services to our customers that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our janitorial division operates under the principles of the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS), which ensures a purposeful, efficient, customer-focused execution of services. We also offer comprehensive green cleaning services under the guidelines of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
To consistently deliver professional, high-quality landscaping services, our landscaping division operates under the business guidelines established by NC, SC, and FL. Additionally, we offer comprehensive green landscaping solutions to help our clients become better corporate stewards of the environment.
The Budd Group maintenance services provide a wide range of repair services for commercial properties to include preventative maintenance. We provide our services through a group of trained staff such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, who help ensure continuous system operations, maximize operational efficiencies and control capital expense.
From janitorial and maintenance services to landscaping, project management and mailroom services, The Budd Group offers the convenience and accountability of a single service provider, combined with the breadth of expertise necessary to tailor integrated facilities services plans to meet the specific needs of any organization.