The primary focus for this position is the support and maintenance of the Inventory Manangement and Receiving / Delivery systems with a secondary focus on the Infor-Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System and other supply chain ancillary systems as needed. This individual serves as a business operations point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with:
• Ensuring data integrity
• Testing of upgrades, enhancements, and system changes
• Implementation support
• Data uploads
• Queries / extractions
• Analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
As part of the Senior Analyst role it is expected that they will participate and contribute in high level project coordination, strategic guidance, and mentorship to ensure that defined system processes for their responsible area are approached with a long term sustainable mindset.
1. System Maintenance (% of time: 5) - Plays integral role in testing and reviewing system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain system tables. Document process and results.
2. Production Support (% of time: 20) - Provide support for including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
a) Responsibilties include but are not limited to:
i) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Requistion screen management
ii) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Handheld management
iii) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Various scheduled job management
iv) Automated Inventory System – hardware and software management
v) Related system / process operational troubleshooting
3. Projects/Process Improvement (% of time: 55) - Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy. Recommendations are given particular weight by leadership in the decision-making process regarding matters of significance in meeting the business objective prior to their approval for implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Information Management). Creates functional specifications to support process improvement initiatives as needed. Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given Supply Chain initiative.
4. Reports/Queries (% of time: 10) - Write, maintain and support a variety of queries utilizing appropriate tools. Assist in development of standard queries for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
5. Training (% of time: 5) - Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train customers on new processes and functionality. Train new system users through and established onboarding process.
6. Individual Development (% of time: 5) - Maintain awareness of current trends in Supply Chain with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, Internet or other mechanisms, continuously increase both Supply Chain knowledge and Supply Chain Business Systems application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings, conferences.
7. Serves as a departmental liaison responsible for the rationalization and optimization of inventory management for the central supply, surgery and point-of-use/clinical storerooms.
8. Other job functions as assigned.
1. Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related field. A combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience is directly related to the functions of the job.
1. Required: Minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Point of Use systems with a strong emphasis in Lawson-Infor and its respective Mobile Supply Chain Management solution required. Experience in healthcare preferred.
2. Required: Carefusion Pyxis and ParAssist product knowledge.
3. Required: Ability to comprehend data logic and data processes. Ability to apply problem solving skills effectively.
4. Required: Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Windows operating system and applications.
5. Preferred: System process improvement experience and or education of Six Sigma, Lean, or similar process improvement principles.
6. Preferred: Excellent facilitation and project management skills. Ability to manage assigned projects to specified budget and time line with minimal supervision. Must be able to prioritize, organize and assess work in order to meet aggressive deadlines and cope in fast-paced environment.
7. Required: Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills. Ability to articulate facts and ideas clearly and concisely. Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and clearly articulate potential solutions.
8. Required: Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of system analysis, while able to consider business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
9. Required: Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Capable of working in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and interacting with all levels of the organization.
10. Required: Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality relating to patient health information (PHI) or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Requisition ID: 2020-13657
Street: 680 N Lake Shore Drive