Role Summary:The Product Management Learning Leader will play an integral role in developing the functional learning strategy, portfolio and operational requirements aligned to the Product Management priorities of GE Healthcare (“GEHC”). This role will report to Jason Riley, Global Head of Talent for GEHC.
Essential Responsibilities:• Analyze requirements across the function by translating the required capabilities for Product Management roles and building the appropriate ongoing personalized learning and team development pathways. This may expand to include capability requirements for extended team roles in the future.
• Capable of identifying convergence of like capabilities across functions as well as identifying differentiating capabilities for the functions key to product management success.
• Focus on key business priorities in Product Management and Lean by mapping existing corporate and business solutions to required capabilities; identifying gaps and developing content designed for flexible and scalable delivery.
• Employ ISD agile development concepts and strategies for rapid development using applicable tools geared toward performance support and enablement.
• Partner with subject matter experts to define key learning requirements and objectives and follow robust project management models throughout development projects.
• Manage relationships with key business leaders, project team members and other stakeholders to establish and measure success criteria for Product Management learning & development.
• Facilitate, train trainers and partner with industry experts for world-class delivery of programs and solutions.
Qualifications/Requirements:• 8-10 years of experience in instructional design, portfolio design and technology-leading content development
• Experience in designing and delivering targeted and large-scale strategic initiatives with proven results in achieving desired business outcomes
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development, Learning and Development, Business Administration, or related field.
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, and oral/written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple high priority and high visibility deliverables
• Management of development project budgets with detailed reporting and accountability
• Adept at creating momentum for organizational change to create a pull through the organization
• Confident in delivering a Point of Voice to challenge the status quo.
Desired Characteristics:• Strong consulting skills with an ability to transform plans into results
• Outcome-focused mindset driving the customer experience from the customer back.
• Business acumen with a passion for developing organizational capabilities in Product Management, Supply Chain Management and Quality, Sales, Marketing, Services.
• Experience with LXP (Learning Experience Platforms).
• Relationship building skills at all layers of the organization
• Global experience, mindset and cultural sensitivity
• Ability and willingness to travel as required
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Illinois;Chicago;