**Loan Origination Manager III - Commercial Bank Trade Execution Team**
The Commercial Bank Trade Execution Team provides clients with support and guidance throughout the letter of credit ("LC") process.
The Loan Origination Manager III (Sr. Transaction Coordinator) will provide end-to-end management of the most complex LC transactions. They will provide a clear outline of the steps required and who is responsible for each step and set expectations with the client and/or deal team of the time required to execute. They will manage the implementation ensuring all responsible parties (Bankers, Credit, Trade Operations, Trade Execution Specialists) execute on their responsibilities in a timely manner. They will develop job aids, checklists and other guides to ensure an effective implementation. Potential transactions that will be coordinated by this position include:
- First time issuance for clients with anticipated high LC volumes
- LC's related to acquisitions
- Time sensitive LC's for select clients
- LC's with a significant cross border component
+ Establish and clearly communicate an implementation plan, expected outcomes with timely status updates
+ Assign required tasks to responsible parties and hold them accountable for timely completion.
• Ensure deliverables are met by managing issues, escalations and error resolution
• Engage directly on client facing calls to provide additional guidance and to clearly set client expectations
• Independently manage external client and internal partner expectations in a consultative manner
• Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
• Drive the end-to-end bank guarantee process by collaborating and providing support to internal and external partners working directly with JPMC Branches and foreign correspondent banks
• Extensive LC product and process knowledge
• Must be highly driven to deliver an exceptional client experience
• Ability to interact well with clients and people at all levels within the organization
• Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment under high pressure situations
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage client relationships and navigate complex structures
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong leadership qualitiesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans