Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Sourcing is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have world-class teams working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. As a Sourcer on the team, you will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Partnerships & Global Operations and Global Marketing Solutions teams. Our teams take an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and Hiring Managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations. We are seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity, and passion for collaboration.
1. Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Facebook
2. Partner with other members of the Recruiting organization (Recruiters, Coordinators, other Sourcers, and Managers) to manage an efficient model of operation
3. Help develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
4. Develop and execute the research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
5. Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
6. Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. SWE counterparts, global peers, Diversity teams)
7. Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
8. Lead and collaborate cross-functionally on projects and initiatives related to improving sourcing, scaling our interviewing processes
9. 4+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
10. Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
11. Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
12. Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
13. Experience approaching passive candidates
14. Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different offices
15. Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple product disciplines
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.