Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As a Recruiting Director at Facebook, you’ll help set the comprehensive vision for and lead the strategy of the Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) organization. Your world-class recruiting team of recruiting professionals, will play a crucial role in helping FRL scale our global efforts to add exceptional builders to our diverse teams. Working closely with global counterparts and cross-functional partners and keeping diversity at the heart of your team’s initiatives, you’ll drive operational excellence and unparalleled results for our FRL organization. And by helping us tap into the power of the people who can reimagine how our technologies and services help people build community, you help build the future of Facebook—and the future of how we help people feel connected – anytime, anywhere.
1. Leading a recruitment team responsible for finding the world’s best and diverse talent in every industry who share our enthusiasm to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together
2. Accelerate representation in hiring to ensure Facebook reflects the world
3. Work together to adapt our foundation and ways of operating to accelerate our 2024 vision
4. Unlock the full potential of people, technology and data to differentiate recruiting experiences at scale
5. Lead the recruiting strategy and execution for all areas of the engineering business ensuring alignment to the hiring goal
6. Stay on top of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends
7. Set vision and inspire the global recruiting team to achieve great results
8. Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
9. Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
10. Partner with Facebook executives to develop and execute on a hiring plan
11. Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
12. 15+ years international recruitment leadership experience, from strategy to operational execution, within technology/hardware functions
13. Experience operating and influencing strategically at all levels across all cross-functional partners
14. Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment recommendations and follow through with metric-driven execution, leading others to do the same
15. Experience with global compliance procedures to compliment the recruiting process
16. Experience communicating and working with distributed and cross-functional teams
17. Proven track record in growing, motivating and managing co-located and globally distributed recruitment functions
18. Experience growing and scaling global functions to achieve business objectives
19. Hardware recruiting background
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.