Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Sourcing is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. As a member of our team, the Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find untapped candidates. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged and diversity driven approach. We’re passionate about delivering exceptional experiences, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team.
1. Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
2. Partner with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
3. Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
4. Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
5. Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
6. Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
7. Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
8. Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
9. Build diverse pipeline and actively engage in diversity recruiting strategies
10. Utilize data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal stakeholders
11. 4+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
12. Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
13. Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
14. Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
15. Experience approaching passive candidates
16. Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different offices
17. Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.