Tidewater Staffing is seeking experienced Warehouse Improvers !
- Pay based on resume and experience
- Shift to be determined
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the daily product flow and all related material documentation requirements (Including Reservations).
- Maintaining a clean, safe, secure, and organized warehousing environment.
- Maintain accurate, complete and auditable records and transactions.
- Ensuring that products are made available to the crafts in a timely manner.
- Properly store, stage, and mark materials.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Advocates Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Interfacing with both yard personnel and vendors to identify material requirements.
- Work with limited supervision.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Some College or certified technical training is preferred.
- One (1) year of material control experience.
- Must have some experience operating material moving equipment such as a 22,000-pound forklift, extended boom, and 5K shop forklift.
- Must be able to pass a material moving equipment competency test for local equipment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be detailed oriented.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*