The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
Omni Charlotte Hotel is seeking multiple Servers to join our outdoor Rooftop Coin Bar this summer! This Server role will ensure creating amazing beverage experiences for guests by maintaining the highest standards and promoting efficient, professional bar service.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who love contributing to a winning team. If you are an experienced server in a sports bar, restaurant, or hotel we would love to speak with you about this role.
After our recent 30 Million Dollar Renovations, the stunning Rooftop Coin Bar will be reopening in May! If you love hospitality, creating amazing guest experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
- Greet guests with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Complete closing duties.
- Be familiar with F&B menus and available promotions and options.
- Perform other duties assigned by F&B management.
- Must have previous serving experience; hospitality experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Prior cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry and push/pull objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid alcohol training certification (RASP/TIPS) and ServSafe Food Handler certification.
- Exposure to inside and outside working conditions, including hot and cold tempertures. Exposure to cleaning chemicals and food/beverage items.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .