The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
The In-Room Dining Server will maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
- Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials
- Prepare, deliver and serve orders using Moments of Service
- Inquire if additional service is needed
- Responsible for each check
- Pick up trays and tables
- Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of amenities
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick up difficulty
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete any tasks and side duties assigned by manager
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of room service areas
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to the destination if possible)
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior fine dining, hospitality food & beverage experience is preferred.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, objects weighing up to 25 pounds and push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must have a valid TIPS or RASP certification and ServSafe Food Handler certification upon hire.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .