The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position will ensure all TRADE Restaurant guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
- Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
- Control high volume outside of restaurant
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
- Assist servers and dining room attendants when needed
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior restaurant or F&B experience is required; hotel experience is preferred.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance and stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible AM schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must live within 100 miles of the hotel location.
132 East Trade Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
Fax: (704) 347-4683 Job Line: (704) 414-4889
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .