The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Room Attendant will service vacant or occupied guest rooms in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Complete full service for assigned number of rooms within allotted time
- Keep housekeeping supply cart neat and organized at all times
- Remove room service tables and trays from guest rooms and place in designated service landing areas
- Maintain guest hallways neat and free of linen at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after its use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Place room attendant "In room" sign on the outside of guest door while room is being serviced
- To be thoroughly knowledgeable of Room Attendant Moments of Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
- Adhere to PDQ standards
- Position housekeeping cart in front of guest room door when servicing vacant rooms. Ensure guest room door is shut while servicing a vacant guest room. When servicing an occupied guest room ensure guest room door is open.
- Follow guest identification procedures before letting persons into guest rooms
- Ensure all lost and found items are logged appropriately
- Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery process
- To be thoroughly knowledgeable Housekeeping Moments of Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities (to include Wireless Internet, Select Guest Program, Frequent Flyer Mileage Program, Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program)
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities (F&B outlets, Business Center, Fitness Center, Concierge Lounge, Outdoor Pool, Meeting Space, Parking Garage)
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments (to include PBX, Guest Services, Housekeeping, F&B outlets, Banquets, Sales, Engineering and Purchasing
- Maintain Four Diamond Standards of guest service
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained
- Be actively engaged with our guests. Identify the needs of our guests and meet these needs, aiming to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Deliver personalized, memorable guest experiences by utilizing the Power of One
- Perform other duties | special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Management
- Customer service and verbal communication skills
- Maintain professional, friendly demeanor
- Possess a high standard of cleanliness and organization
- Prior housekeeping experience required or other relevant environmental services experience
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting.
- Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance. Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Must live within 100 miles of the hotel location.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .