The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
Omni Charlotte Hotel is seeking multiple Bartenders to join our outdoor Rooftop Coin Bar this summer! This Bartender role will ensure creating amazing beverage experiences for guests by maintaining the highest standards and promoting efficient, professional bar service.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who love contributing to a winning team. If you are an experienced bartender in a sports bar, restaurant, or hotel we would love to speak with you about this role.
After our recent 30 Million Dollar Renovations, the stunning Rooftop Coin Bar will be reopening in May! If you love hospitality, creating amazing guest experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
- Greet all guests promptly, in a friendly manner.
- Up-sell and suggestive sell to guests.
- Produce and monitor guest drinks and anticipate needs; complete orders of servers.
- Clean and service bar area.
- Ensure proper payment of departing guests.
- Ensure that Four Diamond standards and a consistent level of guest satisfaction are met.
- Provide unique, authentic and memorable experiences for all dining guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Be thoroughly familiar with responsibilities of Omni bartenders.
- Be thoroughly familiar with F&B menus and available promotions and options.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Outlets Management.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Prior bartending experience is required, hospitality is preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills and be able to maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- A valid TIPS or RASP Certification and ServSafe Food Handler certification are required.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Exposure to inside and outside working conditions, including hot and cold tempertures. Exposure to cleaning chemicals and food/beverage items.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants must live within 100 miles of the property.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .