The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
Responsible for providing and maintaining high quality service standards in TRADE and providing unique, memorable experiences for our guests.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant and bar area with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Sell and prepare coffee and alcoholic drinks and grab-and-go items in TRADE bar.
- Take and serve breakfast orders for patrons sitting at TRADE bar.
- Be thoroughly familiar with F&B menus and available promotions and options.
- Station set-up and break-down and side-work.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure that Four Diamond standards and a consistent level of guest satisfaction are met in TRADE.
- Provide unique, authentic and memorable experiences for all guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Outlets Management.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Prior Food & Beverage experience is required, hospitality experience is preferred.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- A valid TIPS or RASP certification and ServSafe Food Handler certification are required.
- Must be able to utilize a MICROS computer system, phone system and coffee machine.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
- Must live within 100 miles of the hotel location.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .