Infrastructure Services Operational Support (ISOS) is an organization of technical program managers focused on Meta’s data center and remote infrastructure. We collaborate with Meta teams to operationalize new technologies, processes, and innovative automation to operate at a global scale.The ideal candidate thrives in a bottom-up environment where you collaboratively define direction and priorities, embrace the challenge of solving complex and ambiguous problems, and can apply the right amount of structure to enable teams to focus on the most impactful work.
Technical Infra Data Center Program Manager (Emerging Tech & Tooling) Responsibilities:
1. Define, build and lead cross-functional programs to deliver end-to-end solutions which solve various problems in technical and business domains.
2. Accountable for identifying and overcoming end-to-end, cross-functional problems in technical domains across client and/or server infrastructure.
3. Lead execution and delivery of solutions to resolve business problems via strategic thinking and on-the-ground leadership.
4. Drive and influence technical and product strategy, proactively identify problems, align on priorities, and set direction for a broadly cross-functional area.
5. Responsible for defining and delivering on technical requirements that solve people or product problems, platform or infra requirements in conjunction with partners.
6. Define and own what success looks like, metrics & measurement, rollout, and scalable and sustainable operational plan.
7. Build strong, trusting partnerships to readily mobilize people and influence across a broad range of partners, leaders, and organizations.
8. Identify and improve inefficiencies in how we operate to move faster with higher quality outcomes.
9. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
10. 6+ years of technical product/program management experience.
11. 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or hardware engineering experience.
12. Experience evaluating, defining, and improving end-to-end processes with functional and/or technical solutions.
13. Experience working across organizations to drive business decisions with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
14. Technical experience in planning, deploying, or operation of cloud infrastructure technology.
15. Analytical, ambiguous problem-solving, and negotiation experience.
16. Demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations or engineering spaces.
17. PMP or similar certifications.
18. 10+ years of technical product/program management experience.
19. Data Center experience or knowledge.
20. Experience scaling and connecting programs in a dynamic environment.
21. Hands-on engineering experience in hardware, systems, software, data/analytics, machine learning or related field.
$129,000/year to $185,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.