Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta), formerly known as Facebook Inc., builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps and services like Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Novi further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. To apply, click “Apply to Job” online on this web page.
Compensation Business Partner Responsibilities:
1. Design and build an innovative, competitive, and analytically driven compensation offering and support the compensation needs of the organization.
2. Contribute at the hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate innovative culture in a large-scale organization.
3. Plan, direct, and coordinate compensation and benefits activities of the compensation team.
4. Consult with business leaders on compensation decisions and strategy and support recruiters with compensation offers.
5. Perform market analysis and provide insight for new and existing roles.
6. Implement analytics for new or existing compensation programs and execute job evaluations and workforce classification projects.
7. Plan compensation, program administration, and automation projects for the compensation team.
8. Respond to compensation-related questions from managers, HR business partners and recruiters.
9. Telecommuting is permitted from anywhere in the U.S.
10. Master's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field. 24 months of experience in Job offered or in a related occupation. Experience must include 24 months of experience in each of the following:
11. Human resources strategy, human resources consulting, and human resources project management
12. Total Rewards Strategy
13. Broad-based compensation, executive compensation, and equity compensation
14. Sales Compensation Design
15. Stock plan administration
16. Benefits plan design
17. Talent and career management
18. Change Management
19. Talent analytics and data visualization
20. Job architecture
21. Vendor Management
22. Organization design
23. Mergers and acquisitions
24. Human Resources Information Systems
25. Process Redesign
26. Strategic Human Resources Communications
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.