Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta), formerly known as Facebook Inc., builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps and services like Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Novi further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. To apply, click “Apply to Job” online on this web page.
Application Manager, Salesforce Responsibilities:
1. Implement and support the Salesforce systems used by the Enterprise Sales Teams, including Workplace, Facebook Reality Labs, Audience Network, and WhatsApp.
2. Contribute to the delivery of applications used in a range of internal sales processes (inbound, outbound, and expansion).
3. Work with cross functional teams towards predictable execution without supervision and partner with cross--functional team members, including Engineering, Data Engineering, Designers, and Vendors, to implement solutions that drive business value.
4. Perform hands-on configuration, implementation, change management activities, upgrades, and operational support.
5. Influence enhancements and new projects to improve the product and end user experience.
6. Own application health, reliability and scalability.
7. Ensure Salesforce platform uptime reliability by identifying, documenting, and disseminating best practices and improvements to the sales system architecture.
8. Participate in the planning of application roadmaps, including ideation, prioritization, and measurement for successful projects.
9. Telecommuting is permitted from anywhere in the US.
10. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field and 24 months of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Experience must include 24 months involving the following:
11. Implementing Salesforce Applications
12. Flow Builder, Process Builder, Advanced Security, and Lightning
13. Driving business outcomes by analyzing SLAs and operational metrics
14. Extracting and analyzing data
15. Analyzing business requirements, writing specifications, scoping technical requirements, driving solution design across organizational boundaries, managing multiple software development efforts, and establishing rigorous testing standards and success metrics
16. Building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
17. Cloud Services, including AWS
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.