Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide turndown services of guest rooms, and any additional duties as assigned by the P.M. Floor Supervisor, Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Executive Housekeeper in accordance with Omni standards.
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately. Always greet our guests warmly with a smile, call them by name whenever possible.
- Depending upon the volume, is responsible to provide turndown services for assigned number of guest
- To provide full servicing of guest rooms upon request
- Removes room service trays from guest rooms.
- Delivers cookies and milk to assigned rooms no later than 9pm
- Able to fulfill other guest requests for housekeeping services
- Able to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Have good Guest Service Skills and communication skills.
- Responds to calls from Ideal Services per guest requests.
- When time allows: refilling shelves in HSKP office for GRAs the next day, hang robes, clean/vacuum corridors, wrap toilet paper, wrap bathmats.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Must have attention to detail skills.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.