Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Ticket Checker is responsible for ensuring ticket products and season passes are validated according to company standards.
- Scans daily ticket and season pass products using RTP computer system.
- Monitors traffic flow in lift lines and provides direction and crowd control as needed.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes including instances of fraud and misuse of ticket and season pass products. Will defer to supervisor in resolving such issues.
- Responsible for signing out and returning ticket scanners at the beginning and end of every business day from the ticket office staff.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Must be attentive to detail and have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings and in unfavorable weather
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.