Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
AM and PM positions available for this Winter 2019-2020!
Eligible for overtime pay after 40 hours a week here at the Bretton Woods Ski Area!
Snowmakers are responsible for creating the quality snow surface that skiers and riders enjoy throughout the ski season. Two shifts run throughout the day and night running air/water equipment to make snow on the trails. Maintain hydrants, snow guns and hoses during snowmaking operations. When not making snow, conduct trail work such as brush clearing, tree trimming and bridge maintenance.
- Receive direction from crew leader regarding when to start making snow.
- Responsible for the ensuring excellent snow quality and efficient output.
- Monitor snow guns through hourly checks on conditions.
- Adjust guns in order to create a quality product.
- Move guns throughout the operational period to provide for full trail coverage.
- Report all problems to supervisors.
- Assist in pre-season trail maintenance by mowing and clearing trails.
- Work with other trail crew-members to improve drainage and erosion issues on the trails.
- Receive direction from Snowmaking Supervisor regarding pre-season work needs including hydrant and pipe maintenance, hose inspection and maintenance and equipment inventory.
- Assist in pre-season inspection of all water pumps and compressors.
- Inspect all valve stations and lines prior to season start-up.
- Assist in setting up trails to begin snowmaking season.
- Outside in extreme weather conditions on mountainous terrain
- Must be able to work outside in extreme winter conditions on a 24-hour basis.
- Ability to walk up and down steep mountain terrain.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely maneuver on snow and ice.
- Must be able to safely operate brush and chain saws, snowmobiles and 4-wheelers.
- Must be able to effectively make decisions regarding changing weather conditions and the effect on snow quality without supervision .
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work full 12 hour shift of either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.