Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Friday, October 25th from 4PM - 7PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Applications and Appetizers Themed Job Fair, for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
This position is responsible for maintaining the highest level of guest service while providing quality group and private Alpine Ski or Snowboard lessons at Bretton Woods Ski Area.
- Provide the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
- Report to Ski School Line-up area at scheduled times.
- Be prepared for any lesson that Base Area supervisor assigns.
- Participate in training that is provided by Ski School trainers.
- Be proficient and current to teach all levels that you are qualified for based on PSIA/AASI standards.
- Must understand class management skills including, but not limited to, safety and risk awareness, "Skiers Responsibility Code", "Smart Style", lift loading, terrain choice, handling and reporting an accident.
- Have knowledge of all ski school programs.
- Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
- Must be a strong "blue level" skier or rider based on the Bretton Woods ability levels.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.