Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Friday, October 25th from 4PM - 7PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Applications and Appetizers Themed Job Fair, for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
Responsible for ensuring that all attendants are efficiently, effectively keeping facilities in and around all ski area buildings maintained and cleaned. Coordinate staff to cover all indoor and outdoor housekeeping and general up keep of buildings and surrounding the ski area.
- Responsible for daily operations of outside areas including parking, ski valet, outdoor seating, ski racks, assist with snow removal and ticket checking.
- Monitor staff operations/cover arrange breaks and daily assignments for housekeeping, trash, recycling, snow removal, coordinate with Skier Services Director for scheduling and other operational needs.
- Responsible for ordering and inventory of housekeeping, maintenance, tools and general supplies maintain logs to track usage.
- Monitors all areas both inside and outside keeping walkways, hallways and guest facing areas free from hazards.
- Ensure buildings and all outdoor areas are prepared for opening.
- Assist with housekeeping, snow removal as needed.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding operations and provide directions.
- It may be necessary for the supervisor to assist in other departments throughout the day including parking, snow removal, maintenance, ect.
- Maintain cleanliness in all buildings throughout the day including restrooms, floors, windows, trash removal, clearing tables.
Tools and Equipment:
- All computer systems, all facility utility systems, PA system, telephone system, 2-Way Radios, etc.
- Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.