Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
***NEWLY INCREASED RATES***
This position is responsible for maintaining the highest level of guest service while providing quality group and private Alpine Ski or Snowboard lessons at Bretton Woods Ski Area.
- Provide the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
- Report to Ski School Line-up area at scheduled times.
- Be prepared for any lesson that Base Area supervisor assigns.
- Participate in training that is provided by Ski School trainers.
- Be proficient and current to teach all levels that you are qualified for based on PSIA/AASI standards.
- Must understand class management skills including, but not limited to, safety and risk awareness, "Skiers Responsibility Code", "Smart Style", lift loading, terrain choice, handling and reporting an accident.
- Have knowledge of all ski school programs.
- Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
- Must be a strong "blue level" skier or rider based on the Bretton Woods ability levels.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.