Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
Coordinate and manage all aspects of the Bretton Woods Mt. Host volunteer program.
- Responsible for recruiting and training a staff of volunteers whose primary duty is to provide a welcoming atmosphere and exceptional customer service to all guests of the ski area.
- Enhance guest service through curbside meet and greet, information dissemination and create a welcoming atmosphere across the ski area from the base lodge to the slopes.
- Set up and assign weekly schedule of Mountain Hosts.
- Assign daily duties based on departmental needs, staffing and visitor numbers.
- Adjust daily schedule as needed to ensure coverage at all key locations.
- Work closely with Ski Area Managers/Supervisors /Loss Prevention to ensure parking proceeds efficiently and effectively.
- Assign on-hill hosts to manage crowds at top of lifts, provide information and pass out trail maps, assist Ski Patrol with "Slow Skiing Zones" as part of the Safety Patrol.
- Work with all departments to determine needs including Rentals, Ski School, Hobbits and F&B.
- Provide complimentary cider and hot chocolate. Set up Hosts to work lift lines with trail maps, hot drinks, tissues, trash bags. Provide a friendly smile in an otherwise stressful location.
- Ensure groups are taken care of upon arrival and departure. Meet and greet, help with skis, offer trail maps, lunch vouchers etc.
- Provide efficient and easy access to Shuttle service at the end of the day.
- Assist Guest Services by passing out and collecting guest surveys.
- Assist Rental Department and Ski School by escorting guests through the process.
- Manage and document volunteer vouchers.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, including intermediate computer skills.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.