Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Guest Service Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all guest concerns are resolved according to company standards.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, ski school and Hobbits a nd Ski Patrol.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all other aspects of the Resort such a s lodg ing, activities, transportation and F&B.
- Assists guest in lost and found items/persons, recording reports of stolen or lost items and distribution of found items to the appropriate owners.
- Responsible for distributing information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; trail conditions, events and activities, lift opening and closings and daily announcements.
- Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system.
- Administers daily computer system opening and closing in RTP station.
- Administers daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent organizational, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations and handle challenges in a professional manner.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.