Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
Guest Service Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all guest concerns are resolved according to company standards.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, ski school and Hobbits a nd Ski Patrol.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all other aspects of the Resort such a s lodg ing, activities, transportation and F&B.
- Assists guest in lost and found items/persons, recording reports of stolen or lost items and distribution of found items to the appropriate owners.
- Responsible for distributing information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; trail conditions, events and activities, lift opening and closings and daily announcements.
- Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system.
- Administers daily computer system opening and closing in RTP station.
- Administers daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent organizational, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations and handle challenges in a professional manner.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.