Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Knowledge of fine dining service.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- To polish and clean glass and silver wares.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- To have under liners ready.
- To fold various napkins for service
- Service to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- To team with other staff members during service
- Ability to properly present, open, decant and serve wine & Champagne
Tools and Equipment:
- Computer and printer, typewriter, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine, corkscrew
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift trays.
- Prior server experience is a plus.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.