Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Seasonal Program Supervisor works within our Ski School to supervise seasonal programs, ski instructor schedules, payroll input, and the training and development of our coaches that participate in the program.
- Providing the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
- Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
- Administrate the daily operation of all seasonal programs.
- Organize all students in groups by age and ability.
- Work in cooperation with Director to select instructors for all programs.
- Schedule and coordinate lunch for Development and Freestyle teams programs.
- Schedule and coordinate "Ice Cream Social".
- Communicate with coaches, parents and participants on daily operation and schedules.
- Observe, mentor and train coaches that participate in program.
- Do a needs assessment and end of season "wrap-up" with director.
- Have a basic understanding of the RTP program used for assignments and scheduling.
Tools & Equipment: Computer windows based programs, RTP, email, Telephone.
Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoors and outdoors, with adverse weather conditions
- Coaching, teaching, and/or instructing prior experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be available on all school vacation weeks throughout the season.
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Payroll and scheduling experience highly preferred.
- Prior Ski Resort experience highly preferred.
- Event planning experience preferred.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.