Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To properly take all guests' R/S orders, communicate them to the servers and work to expedite their service. To properly perform all control and revenue related paperwork.
- Responsible to answer the phone within three rings.
- Take orders for guests.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Complete other duties assigned.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Assists setting up order whenever Servers are busy delivering orders.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have great customer service skills.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.