Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Resort Manager serves as a key leader of the executive team for the Omni Mount Washington Resort, one of the most iconic properties in New England. Located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire the 2,000-acre resort is known for its breathtaking view of Mount Washington, its award winning skiing at Bretton Woods the largest ski area in the state of New Hampshire as well as a golfer's paradise with two golf courses, including one designed by Donald Ross as well as its signature spa and many unique outdoor adventures that are available at the resort. The resort is a perfect location for enjoying the great outdoors, a romantic getaway, exceptional meetings and events and memorable family vacations.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Resort Manager will help lead the operation responsible for creating memorable experiences for guests in keeping with Omni's high standards and award-winning service.
- Actively engage and help develop the annual strategic business plan and budget, monitor progress and drive delivery of company standards as well as approved initiatives and tactics throughout the year
- Work closely with Executive Committee members to ensure all financial, guest services and employee relations standards are met
- Review daily operating results and weekly forecasting and scheduling, taking immediate corrective action as needed
- Conduct daily reviews of Rooms, Food & Beverage, Events and Activities, Spa and Retail operations with department leaders
- Participate in the hiring, training and development, scheduling, reviewing and disciplining of all staff with the support of division leaders and department managers
- Coordinate, supervise and direct all aspects of the operation with support of division leaders, department and assistant managers
- Ensure high guest service standards in keeping with a luxury resort operation
- Drive a strong culture of associate engagement
- Recommend programs for the motivation and development of staff
- Direct property operations in General Manager's absence
- Minimum of seven years of hotel management experience in a luxury hotel/resort environment
- College degree in business, hotel & restaurant management or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated results oriented management skills with a proven track record in mentoring and leading a successful team
- Understand the uniqueness of operating a resort in a four full season environment
- Ability to budget and forecast productivities and direct expenses with strong financial acumen
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with vendors, community and organizations
- Excellent technical skills; must be detail oriented, extremely organized and punctual
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.