Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Technician informs the guest to help pick the proper service and informing the guest on the proper use of the equipment. Technician is responsible for collecting payment from customer.
- Knowledge of Skis and Snowboards.
- Must have full familiarity with rental options and prices.
- Must have full knowledge of equipment uses.
- Station set-up and tools.
- Calculate dins and adjust binding guest.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental supervisor.
- Attention to detail.
- Inform each guest how to use the equipment rented.
- Collect payment from customer using RTP.
- Provide services to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests using surnames when obtained.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have knowledge of Skis equipment and binding technical information.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs, reach and bending is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays and some PM shifts.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.