Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Cashier helps the guest understand rental options and answer questions about the products and services offered at the ski area. Also is responsible for collecting payment from guests using RTP.
- Knowledge of Ski and Snowboards.
- Must have full familiarity with rental options and prices.
- Must have full knowledge of equipment uses.
- Station set-up and tools.
- Use computer to collect and process transactions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental supervisor.
- Check any guests' personal equipment and make sure it is compatible to use with our equipment.
- Fill out rental forms.
- Give each guest a return slip and inform guest of ski number.
- Provide services to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests using surnames when obtained.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including AM & PM shifts, Holidays and weekends.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.