Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Race Coach is responsible for providing coaching to children enrolled in competition programs. Coaches are assigned groups in there discipline over the course of a season. The Ski Coach accompanies the team to competitions.
- Meet at 8:30am each scheduled day on property in front of the Canopy Tour Building
- Educate and teach skills to assigned group of athletes. Skills to include:
- Free skiing
- Gate setting
- Skill refinement
- Maintain flexibility to move from group to group to assist as needed
- Maintain positive attitude at all times
- Posses and maintain proper equipment for demonstration according to groups' ability
(i.e. Twin tips would not be proper gear if working on SL/GS technique)
- Assist in gate setting as needed
- Join US Ski organization (membership fees reimbursed in the month of March for the year joined)
- Encouraged, not required to attend social events sponsored by Bretton Woods Race Team. Social events are non compensated events.
- Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions. All associates must be properly dressed for severe winter conditions. Hours each day are 8am-3pm.*
*Hours and days subject to change due to weather, number of participants in groups, weather conditions and any unforeseen circumstances.
- Additional Requirements:
- Bretton Woods Employee Season Pass issued each year employed
- Motor Vehicle Report is required to be completed and run successfully each season in order to operate a company provided motor vehicle.
- Travel up to 25% of the estimated 42 operational days
- If traveling to a race not hosted at Bretton Woods Ski Area and departing from your residence, travel time and mileage (if using personal vehicle) will both be compensated following current IRS guidelines.
- If traveling to a race not hosted at Bretton Woods Ski Area and departing from the resort , travel time will be tracked and compensated through resorts timekeeping system. Mileage reimbursement will be provided following IRS guidelines provided a company vehicle is not available for use and you are required to utilize your personal vehicle to attend the race.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license to be able to travel.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.