Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The package handler is responsible for overseeing incoming and outgoing packages and ensure their prompt delivery to necessary location or persons.
- Accept and receive all incoming packages as well as deliver to necessary location.
- Verify all outgoing packages are accurate and have been properly charged for according to hotel procedure.
- Coordinate delivery of packages throughout property with receiving to utilize department delivery vehicle.
- Assist receiving department with all inventory processes including input and record keeping.
- Keep accurate records of received packages as well as outgoing for internal and external guests.
- Daily housekeeping of primary areas to ensure organized and professional appearance of department .
Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Candidate must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Candidate must be 21 years of age or older.
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.