Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The main purpose of the Front Office Supervisor is the correct and appropriate checking in and checking out of guests and providing services to these guest in a courteous and professional manner. The Overnight Front Office Supervisor also needs to be familiar with the A.M. and P.M. checklist.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-out policies and procedures.
- To be familiar with guest scenarios.
- To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities.
- To be familiar with general organization set-up.
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments.
- Must be able to train new associates.
- Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the manager or assistant manager.
Must be able to work a flexible scheduling including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Previous supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.